Sunday, November 30, 2014

30-Day Gratitude Challenge: Get Your Santa On

Good morning, it's Sunday and we've reached the last day of November and the end of my 30-Day Gratitude challenge.  How have you been doing?  We got home safely yesterday and are working on getting everything in place to start the new work/school week and month.  For my last card of this challenge of course I had to make a holiday card and the new Get Your Santa On stamp set is so cute I had to pull it out, along with my Blendabilities Markers (by the way, Blendabilities will be on sale for one day only tomorrow, so make sure to take advantage). 

I used Wild Wasabi for the cardbase and then embossed a piece of Whisper White cardstock with the Big Shot and Filigree Frame Embossing Folder.  I did also lightly sponge around the embossing with Cherry Cobbler ink.  Next I stamped the Santa from the Get Your Santa On with the Momento Ink pad and then colored it in with Blendabilities Markers.  I also used the Gold Pen to color in the buckle of Santas belt.  The greeting is from the Lots of Thanks stamp set, was stamped with Momento Ink on Wild Wasabi ink and then punched out with the Large Oval Punch and attached to the card with dimensionals.

This Santa is so cute (but I gave him a brown mustache and we all know it should be white) and I can't wait to use more of this set.  Have you been following along with this gratitude challenge?  Remember I'm offering a drawing of FREE blog candy for anyone who plays along with the challenge and shares their card either on my blog or FB Business page so you still have some time.

Below are easy ordering links for the products used on today's card:


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog



I hope you enjoyed this months challenge and the rest of your holiday weekend.

Happy crafting,

Diana
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog