Tuesday, November 4, 2014

30-Day Gratitude Challenge: Day 4

I'm back and it's time for today's gratitude card.  I decided to change things up (I've noticed I tend to lean towards fall themed cards so I thought I would take a break) and show a really simple and fun single layer card.  I started with Whisper White cardstock and I used the Project Life Corner Rounder Punch to punch all the corners of the card. I used Gorgeous Grunge and Coastal Cabana ink.  The greeting is from the Lots of Thanks stamp set and is stamped in Strawberry Slush.  I added lots of stars, one stamped with the Something to Say stamp set in Pistachio Pudding and one using Baked Brown Sugar Designer Series Paper that were punched with the star from the Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack.  A larger star is punched out of Gold Glimmer Paper with the star from the Circle Card Thinlits die and the Big Shot.  All the stars are popped up with dimensionals and I added a few gold sequins from the Gold Sequin Trim for extra bling.

I love the simplicity of this card and may be making several more to have on hand for birthdays, etc., and it's very "mailable" which the post office will like.

Below are easy ordering links for the products on this card:

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog



Enjoy!

Diana
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog