Thursday, November 20, 2014

30-Day Gratitude Challenge: Day 20 Mingle all the Way

Thanksgiving is a week from today, how is it possible?   Since I’m running out of time to enjoy all the great fall themed products we have I decided to use that as the inspiration for today’s 30-Day Gratitude card challenge creation.  When I first saw the Mingle all the Way stamp set in the Holiday catalog I knew I had to have it and would have so much fun with all the greetings, in particular this Thanksgiving saying (how many Thanksgiving sentiments do we really have???)

The cardbase is Cajun Craze and I added a piece of Mossy Meadow that was embossed with the Big Shot and Woodgrain Embossing Folder.  Next I added a couple of flags using the Color Me Autumn Designer Series Paper as well as a piece of Mossy Meadow 3/8” Stitched Satin Ribbon.

For the stamped image I used Stampin’ Write markers to color in the greeting from the Mingle all the Way stamp set and stamped it on Whisper White cardstock punched it out with the 2 ½” Circle Punch and then sponged around the edge with Cajun Craze ink.  I cut a mat for the greeting with the Big Shot and Decorative Window Collection Framelit and Crushed Curry cardstock before embossing it with the Perfect Polka Dot Embossing Folder and then sponging around the edge with Cajun Craze ink.  This piece was attached to the cardfront with dimensionals.

For a fun accent I tied a double bow using Linen Thread and the fabulous Autumn Wooden Elements and then attached it to the card with a Glue Dot.

I love all the different textures and elements in this cards, gives your eye lots to enjoy.

Below are easy ordering links for the products used on today’s card:

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


 
Enjoy and have a great day,

Diana
Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Great job! I love the fun elements with the twine and the wooden leaf. Love all the fun textures too!

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog