Monday, November 30, 2015

30 Day Gratitude Challenge: Day 30, SSI Masculine Monday

Good morning and Happy Monday!  What an enjoyable end to the weekend, I didn't necessarily get a lot done but I was able to relax and even see a movie with Aidan so it was a lot of fun and definitely a great way to get ready for the start of the new work week.  It's the last day of the month, which means it's the last day of this years gratitude challenge and I've really had a great time.  I decided to use the  Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration blog Masculine Monday as great inspiration and a great change of pace to wrap this month up.

I started with Sahara Sand cardstock for the cardbase and then added a piece of the Winter Wonderland Speciality Designer Series Paper matted with Basic Black cardstock.  I also added a different pattern of paper from the DSP package for the gold stripes.

For the main stamped image I stamped the tree from Lovely as a Tree (a truly classic stamp set) using Versamark Ink on Basic Black cardstock and heat embossed it using the Heat Tool and Gold Embossing Powder.  Then I punched it out using the 2 1/2" Circle Punch.  I punched another circle out using the same punch and some Brushed Gold Cardstock (retired).  The greeting is from the Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set and was stamped in Basic Black ink on Sahara Sand cardstock and then punched it out with the Word Window Punch.  Both the tree circle and the greeting were attached to the cardfront with dimensionals.

This designer paper is absolutely beautiful and it works great for other types of cards than just the holidays!  I'll admit, this was the first time I used this paper and it's so stunning I'll definitely be reaching for it again soon!  There are some other wonderful masculine cards being shared over on the design team blog so go check them out.

Below are easy ordering links for the products used on today's card:

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog



I wanted to give you one last reminder that today is the last day of Online Extravaganza and your chance to save up to 50% off some great products and gift ideas.  Today also has a new set of flash sale products that are only available while supplies last so if these are of interest to you, don't way, purchase them ASAP!!

Enjoy!

Diana
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog