Monday, November 23, 2015

SSINKspiration Mystery Challenge #SSINKMC27: And Many More

Good morning!  What a hectic and fun filled weekend, I need go back to work to get a little rest (thankfully it's a short week with the holiday!)  It's time to continue the gratitude challenge (one week to go) and I decided to combine today's card with the Mystery Challenge over on the Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration blog.  This was a lot of fun, we were given a list of items and had to incorporate as many things as we could into our card.

I started with Pool Party cardstock for the cardbase and then added a piece of Whisper White cardstock that I stamped different splatter images from the Gorgeous Grunge stamp set using Real Red, Pool Party, and Pear Pizzaz ink.  I layered a piece of Winter Wonderland Designer Vellum on top of the splatter to add some gold splatter to the mix and on the bottom I added a piece of retired designer series paper (I was working on another project in the studio and this was the perfect color).  I wrapped a piece of Gold 5/8" Satin Ribbon in the center and then tied a nice pretty knot.

To make this "Christmasy" I stamped the tree from the Lots of Joy stamp set in Pool Party ink on Whisper White cardstock and then cut it out and attached it to the cardfront with dimensionals.  The greeting is from the And Many More stamp set and was stamped in Real Red ink and then punched out with the Washi Label Punch.  I decided I needed a little more bling so I added a couple rhinestones to the greeting piece for the final touch.

There's a lot going on with this card but I had fun trying to add all the mystery items into the card so it's all good.  We would love for you to come check out the mystery challenge and play along with us!

Below are easy ordering links for the products used on today's card:

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


Enjoy,

Diana

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog