Thursday, November 5, 2015

30 Day Gratitude Challenge: Day 5

Good morning!  Last month I held a mega Christmas card class where the attendees created 20 Christmas cards (2 each of 10 designs) and I love this class, not only as it helps everyone get their holiday card stashes ready but I also make a set of these cards during the class but mine are all thank you cards so I’m all set with thank you’s come Christmas time.  For today’s gratitude card I’m sharing one of the cards I made using the holiday class design but with the exception of the print of the designer series paper this card isn’t holiday specific.

I started with Early Espresso cardstock for the cardbase and embossed the front with the Big Shot and Stylish Stripes Embossing Folder.  Next I added a piece of DSP from the Merry Moments Designer Series Paper Stack and tucked a Silver Foil Doily behind the DSP.  The greeting is from the Sassy Salutations stamp set using Cherry Cobbler Ink on Whisper White cardstock.  The decorative piece under the greeting is from the Oh What Fun stamp set using Early Espresso ink and then I punched it out with the 2” Circle Punch.  The final touch was to tie a bow using Cherry Cobbler Baker’s Twine and attached it to the cardfront with a glue dot.

This card is super quick and easy and lets the embellishments really help make it fun and pretty (it’s also nice and mailable which is perfect for the post office!)

Below are easy ordering links for the products used on today’s card:

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


                                                         
Enjoy!

Diana
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog