Wednesday, November 25, 2015

30 Day Gratitude Challenge: Day 25

Good morning and Happy Thanksgiving Eve!  I love this time of year and are looking forward to lots of time with family and friends (and relaxing!!!)  I’m running out of time to enjoy all the fun products in our fall collection so I decided to take this opportunity with today’s gratitude card to focus on the products in the Into the Woods Product suite (I love all the elements in this suite and how everything perfectly coordinates). 

For this card I started with Soft Suede cardstock for the cardbase and then added a piece of Crumb Cake cardstock that was embossed with the Big Shot and the Decorative Dots Embossing Folder (I sponged all over the cardstock with Soft Suede ink to add depth the embossing).  I also used the Big Shot and Circle Collection Framelits to cut a circle frame out of the cardfront.  I used several different patterns from the Into the Woods Designer Series Paper and matted the woodgrain print along the left side with Tangelo Twist cardstock.  The smaller circle was punched with the 2” Circle Punch. 

For the greeting I used the Thankful Forest Friends stamp set and inked it using Stampin’ Write Markers before punching it out with the 2 ½” Circle Punch and attached it with dimensionals.  For some extra texture I added a piece of Rich Razzleberry Into the Woods Cotton Ribbon that I ruffled up using Fast Fuse as adhesive and then added one of the cute Into the Woods Wooden Elements and attached it with a dimensional.

This was my first time using this stamp set (borrowed it from a friend) and it really has some great images that provide lots of possibilities!

Below are easy ordering links for the products used on today’s card:

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


 
Have a safe and happy holiday weather you’re traveling or staying home!
Diana
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog