Sunday, November 8, 2015

30 Day Gratitude Challenge: Day 8

Good morning and Happy Sunday!  It's an early morning and I'm off to run across the Bay Bridge in the Across the Bay 10K, a friend and I ran this race last year which was the first year and we had a great time so we're looking forward to running it again.  Of course I didn't want to forget today's card for the 30 Day Gratitude challenge so here it is.  I changed things up and decided to use some elements that I've had sitting on my desk that didn't work for other projects but I hated to throw them away so I've been saving them, making this a quick and easy card to pull together.

I started with Mint Macaron cardstock for the card base and then added a piece of Whisper White cardstock.  For the flags I used a piece of Mint Macaron DSP from the 2015-2017 In Colors Designer Series Paper Stack for one, and the Early Espresso flag is actually an extra piece I had from the Trim the Tree Tag a Bag Accessory Kit (it was from last year's catalog so you can get it on the clearance rack right now and I used it to make some fun holiday tags for gifts, had to get a head start!)  I tied a bow out of the Mint Macaron Lace Trim

For the greeting I used a stamp and extra piece from my Paper Pumpkin kit and I just added some Gold Thread behind the cup.

Love the "cheekiness of this stamp set, so fun!


Below are easy ordering links for the products from today's card:

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


Happy Sunday!

Diana
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog