Friday, October 31, 2014

Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration: Family Halloween Fun!

I'm back!  There's so much fun with the Holiday I had to come back and share one more Halloween project.  Every holiday I like to send family and friends cards to let them know we're thinking of them so this is the card I made to send this year.  It was inspired by a card by Patty Bennett (loved how she created the tombstone using the Note Tag Punch).  Today over on the  Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration blog we're sharing Halloween projects and this was the second card I shared.

For this card I started with Sahara Sand for the cardbase.  Next I took a piece of Basic Black cardstock and used the Confetti Stars punch to punch the stars along the border and then added a piece of Crushed Curry cardstock behind the cardstock to create a starry sky.  I also added a piece of Motley Monsters Designers Series Paper along the bottom of the card.

I had lots of fun with punches and framelits to fill out this card.  I stated with the Note Tag Punch and punched out a piece of Smoky Slate cardstock and stamped the "fright night" and bat and stars from the Project Life Holiday Cheer stamp set before sponging around the edges with Basic Black Ink.  Next I used the Holiday Invitation stamp set to create the moon image by stamping the moon and stars on Crush Curry cardstock, punching it out with the 1" Circle Punch, and adding a small rhinestone for a little sparkle.

I love the little ghost and pumpkin and they are too cute, and super easy thanks to the Fun Fest Photopolymer stamp set and matching Fall Fun framelits.  I cut the ghost out of Whisper White cardstock and then used Momento Ink to stamp the ghost face.  For the pumpkin I used Stampin' Write Markers to color in the pumpkin before stamping it and then stamped the face in Black before cutting it out with the framelits.

The final touch was to add the greeting.  For this I used the Bite Me Photopolymer stamp set (love that this set is still available).  I stamped the greeting in Tangerine Tango ink on Sahara Sand cardstock before punching it out with the Modern Label Punch.  Of course I had to sponge around the edges with Basic Black ink before attaching the greeting to the cardfront.

Below are easy ordering links for the products used in this card:

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog





Have a wonderful Halloween and enjoy all the festivities!

Diana
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog