Monday, October 13, 2014

Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration Card Sketch Challenge: Mingle all the Way

It's the start of another week, and while I don't have today off for the holiday like the rest of the family, I'm still looking forward to a very productive day.  I had a great weekend which included some quality crafting time and an afternoon with some friends for card class, I just love getting together with the ladies and relaxing.  It's the second Monday of the month which means it's time for the   Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration card sketch challenge.  Bree created a great sketch for us this month that was a fun twist and a great way to let your designer series really shine.  I started with Soft Suede for the cardbase and added a piece of Color Me Autumn Designer Series paper that's attached at an angle (so fun!).   
 
For the stamped image I used the Mingle all the Way stamp set and used Stampin' Write Markers to color it in.  I used the Angled Tag Topper Punch on the top of the tag and then sponged around the edge with Cajun Craze ink.  A piece of Blackberry Bliss 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon is a perfect accent to the top of the tag.  I wanted to add some extra fun to the card so I used the Fall Fest Stamp set and coordinating framelits to make the pumpkin and leave accents.  Dimensionals were used to make the pumpkin and little leaf stand up.
 
I really like the colors and patterns in the fall paper, it's so beautiful I can't wait for our leaves to start changing here.  Make sure to check out the other cards the design team is sharing based on today's sketch and then come play along I'd love to see what you come up with.
 
Below are easy ordering links for the products used on today's card:
 
 
Diana


Pin It!

2 comments:

Search This Blog