Friday, October 31, 2014

Sketch Frenzy Friday Card Sketch Challenge: Tee-Hee-Hee

Happy Halloween! I'm so excited that Halloween falls on a Friday this year so we can enjoy all the evening fun and not have to worry about getting up early for wok and school the next day, so much more relaxing.  This morning I'm sharing the card I made for this weeks Sketch Frenzy Friday card sketch challenge.  On the Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration blog we're also sharing Halloween cards so I'm sharing this card on that blog as well.  Of course I had to get in another Halloween card and I haven't shown the Tee-Hee-Hee stamp set nearly enough love this season.  I started with Smoky Slate for the cardbase and then added a piece of Motley Monster Designer Series Paper that was matted with Tangerine Tango cardstock.  Next I took a little strip of Whisper White cardstock and stamped the "EEK" all in a row with Momento Black Ink (I love that this set is Photopolymer so I have no issues lining things up perfectly!)  I also added a couple of flags of Hello Honey 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon that were tucked under the white stamped strip.

Next I used the Big Shot and Window Collection Framelits to cut out the accent piece in Smoky Slate cardstock and sponged around the edge with Basic Black ink.  The greeting was stamped in Tangerine Tango ink on Whisper White cardstock, punched out with the Large Oval Punch, and then sponge with Basic Black ink and attached with dimensionals.  The final, fun touch was to stamp the witches hat.  I stamped it in Momento Ink and then used Stampin' Write markers to color in the accents before cutting it out with Paper Snips and attaching it to the card front.

This card is lots of fun and cute, perfect for this fun holiday!







Below are easy ordering links for the products used on today's card:

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog




I have some added extra Halloween fun so make sure to check back on my blog later this morning for another card to share.

Enjoy,

Diana

Pin It!

2 comments:

Search This Blog