Wednesday, August 7, 2013

August Just Cards Class Projects

Good morning friends!  I'm loving the continued cooler weather we're experiencing this month (very rare for August) so I want to make sure to enjoy it while it lasts (lots of walks/runs outside, working in the garden, and enjoying time with friends and family).  I'm also really excited to share with you the projects for this months Just Cards class which will be this Sunday, August 11 at 2:00 PM.  We'll be making lots of fun card using items from the newly released Holiday catalog as well as all occasion cards.   
 


There is still time to RSVP so please let me know no later than Friday, August 9 if you want to come to reserve your spot.  When you register please don't forget to let me know if want the Christmas card add on option.  It'll be a fun, relaxing afternoon of stamping, can't wait!

Hope to see you Sunday!

Diana
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog