Thursday, August 15, 2013

Envelope Punch Board, Coming Soon Preorder Your's Today!


One of the exciting new product announcements at last month's convention was the upcoming release of the Envelope Punch Board.  Anticipated to be available for purchase in September this envelope punch board will help you make custom envelopes in 66 different sizes in just seconds.  This tool is so fun and easy and includes all the information on the back of the board about paper dimensions needed for each envelope size (so you’ll never lose the information).  It also includes a corner rounder punch at the top of the board so you can round the corners of your flaps. 

Now you’ll be able to make customized envelopes for your cards using coordinating designer series paper, cardstock, even kids artwork (what Grandparent would love that!)  The board will be sold for $19.95 plus shipping and tax and I’m taking preorders for the boards now (you won’t be charged until the order is placed). 

Plus as an added bonus everyone who preorders the board through me will receive a DSP sampler package for FREE to help get you started making beautiful envelopes.  I can’t wait to be able to add this tool to my studio (will also be a great way to use up all the paper I’ve been hording, I mean saving! This way you can make sure to be one of the first to get your hands on this great new tool, I know I'm anxiously waiting until we can order.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Diana
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog