Thursday, August 29, 2013

Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration Blog: My Digital Studio, Hybrid Projects

Good morning, I'm so excited we've made it half way through the week and we're getting closer to the start of our holiday weekend.  Today I'm sharing a couple of cards I created for today's Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration blog and today it's all about My Digital Studio.  I love all the different things you can create with this amazing software.  For these cards I used predesigned digital downloads (so easy) and had them printed out using Stampin' Up!'s professional print services and then added them to cards for fun and easy cards.  Also the chalkboard effect is very popular right now and both these cards use digital downloads with this design so all the hard work is done.
 
This  first card uses the To You From Me Designer Template - Digital Download  and I punched out the image with the 2 1/2" Circle Punch (I have to admit when I had this printed I cut part of the top off on the edge but I was still able to use it by using the smaller punch).  The cardbase is Smoky Slate and it's layered with a piece of Island Indigo Textured Cardstock as well as a piece of Winter Frost Specialty Designer Series Paper.  The final touch was to add a piece of Whisper White 5/8" Organza Ribbon

My second card came together just as quickly and uses the Free For You From Us Designer Template - Digital Download (this download is FREE so make sure to get yours).  For the tag after it was printed I just hand cut it out, so easy, and remember with MDS you can resize images so you could easily make the tag smaller or bigger to fit your specific project.  The cardbase of this card is Baked Brown Sugar and I added a piece of Coastal Cabana cardstock that was embossed with the Big Shot and the Stylish Strips Embossing Folder.  For an accent to this card I added a piece of Cherry Cobbler 3/4" Chevron Ribbon and an extra large Rhinestone.
 
I love the colors and looks of these cards, and the best part is you could easily mass produce these if you needed a large quantity of cards, tags, etc. so they are perfect for any holiday or project you have.  Remember, if you don't currently have My Digital Studio you can download a FREE 30 day trial program of the software that you can enjoy and use all you want (including printing out completed projects).
 
I hope you enjoyed these projects and make sure to check out what other projects the Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration blog design team created, they're so great!
 
Happy stamping,
 
Diana

Pin It!

2 comments:

Search This Blog