Thursday, August 22, 2013

Fab Friday Color Challenge: Gorgeous Grunge

Good morning, where is this week going?  We're having so much fun and really enjoying the beach.  Today I wanted to pop on to share the card I made for this weeks Fab Friday color challenge.  I wanted to make a special thank you and these colors were perfect for my friend.  I started with a cardbase that's Baked Brown Sugar and added a piece of Whisper White that I had stamped with the Gorgeous Grunge stamp set and Baked Brown Sugar, So Saffron, Crisp Cantaloupe, and Pistachio Pudding (love how this stamp set has all these different images that work so well together.

I also used a piece of Pistachio Pudding designer series paper and So Saffron cardstock along the bottom as well as some Baked Brown Sugar Stretched Ruffle ribbon.  The greeting is from the Lots of Thanks stamp set and was punched with the 1 1/4" and 1 3/8" circle punches.  This piece was accented with one of Chalk Talk stamp set and was cut with the matching Chalk Talk Framelits.

This card is so fresh and fun, perfect for the occasion.

Enjoy and have a great day!

Diana
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog