Tuesday, November 19, 2019

Hand Stamped Sentiments Inspiration Challenge #328: Lots of Cheer (30 Day Gratitude Challenge - Day 19)

Good morning!

I'm ready to fully embrace Christmas being right around the corner (I even started putting up decorations last night, but it's a week process so it's not in everyone's face yet!)  So it's only fitting that this weeks Hand Stamped Sentiments inspiration challenge is all about Christmas and I decided to combine it with today's gratitude card.

I started with Cherry Cobbler cardstock for the cardbase and then used Early Espresso cardstock as a mat for the Christmastime is Here Specialty Designer Series Paper.

I used the Lots of Cheer stamp set for the ornament and it was stamped in Momento Back ink on Whisper White cardstock before being colored in with my Stampin' Blends and being cut out with the Stitched Shapes Dies.




The greeting is from the Daisy Delight stamp set and was stamped in Early Espresso and cut out with the Stitched Rectangle Dies before being sponged around the edges with Cherry Cobbler ink.

The finishing touches on this card was a little bit of the Cherry Cobbler 3/8" Diagonal Stripe Ribbon and then I cut the star element out of Gold Foil using the Stitched Stars Dies (these are fabulous!)

I love any chance that I can get a little coloring therapy in and this card will definitely be put to use this season.  Make sure to check out the other cards the design team is sharing and we would love for you to play along with us.



Below are easy ordering links for the products used on today's card:

Product List

Enjoy!

Diana
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog