Monday, November 4, 2019

30 Day Gratitude Challenge: Day 4

Good morning!

So this week I've decided to showcase the stamp set Enjoy Life and share several different ideas as inspiration using this set, including for today's gratitude card.  I also decided to use the See a Silhouette Designer Series Paper (with it's amazing patterns and colors) today for the color inspiration.

I used Crushed Curry cardstock for the cardbase and then the piece of DSP is the bold background with no work on my part (love that!)  For the stamped image I started by using the Bokeh Dots stamp and stamped in Crushed Curry ink.  Then I used the Enjoy Life flower which was stamped in Basic Black and the greeting in Poppy Parade.  This piece was matted with Poppy Parade cardstock before being attached to the cardfront with dimensionals.  The final touch was to add a single bow tied with Whisper White Baker's Twine.

Sometimes I get really fancy with lots of tool and techniques on a card and other times, like this, I keep it simple and let the amazing products do all the work (and give me the credit, lol!)  I love the bright colors and look of texture on this card, it just makes me smile.

Below are easy ordering links for the products used on today's card:

Product List


Enjoy!

Diana
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog