Monday, November 18, 2019

30 Day Gratitude Challenge: Day 18

Good morning!

So it is hard to believe that Thanksgiving is a little over a week, I mentioned it to Chris and he was shocked!  Before Thanksgiving arrives I knew I wanted to have a little fun with the Thanksgiving turkey in the Birds of a Feather stamp set so today seems like the perfect day for today's gratitude card.

I started with Cajun Craze cardstock for the cardbase and then added a piece of Early Espresso cardstock as a mat for the Come to Gather Designer Series Paper.   I took another pattern from this pack and matted it with Pretty Peacock cardstock as a belly band for the card.

For the main stamped image I stamped the turkey in Momento Black in on Whisper White and then used my Stampin' Blends to color it in before cutting it out with the Stitched Rectangle dies and matting it with Mint Macaron cardstock.  I used dimensionals to attach both the turkey and the greeting to the card and finished it off with a double bow tied with Linen Tread.

This turkey is definitely too cute to eat and I would enjoy spending the holiday with him, haha!

Below are easy ordering links for the products used on today's card:

Product List

Enjoy,

Diana
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog