Wednesday, November 27, 2019

Paper Craft Crew Sketch Challenge #PCC360: Day of Thanks (30 Day Gratitude Challenge: Day 27)

Good morning!

So excited that our Thanksgiving vacation has officially started, just wrapping up a few things this morning before we hit the road.  Today I'm using the Paper Craft Crew sketch challenge for another fun Thanksgiving card using the Day of Thanks stamp set.

This card uses Mint Macaron cardstock for the cardbase and then Rich Razzleberry cardstock as mat for the Crumb Cake cardfront.  To make the cardfront I started by embossing the cardstock with the Subtle 3D Embossing Folder and then took a sponge dauber and the Celestial Copper Delicata Metallic Ink and lightly rubbed the ink over the cardfront to highlight the embossing and create the look of extra texture.

Next I added a piece of Come to Gather Designer Series Paper that was matted with Pretty Peacock cardstock.  I used that same turkey image from Monday and this time he's stamped in Early Espresso ink on Mint Macaron cardstock and matted with Rich Razzleberry.  Behind the turkey piece I added a small leaf (which is Early Espresso and cut out with the Gathered Leaves Dies) peaking out.

To finish off the card I added some Pearls that I colored with a Copper Sharpie Marker.  The greeting was stamped in Rich Razzleberry on Very Vanilla cardstock and then I fussy cut around it with my Paper Snips and sponged around the edges with Early Espresso ink before attaching it with Mini Dimensionals.

Adding the Mint Macaron to this card makes it a little more playful and I like fussy cutting greetings like this when they are large so they don't monopolize the card as it might if it was straight edges.

Below are links for the products used on today's card:

Product List
Enjoy,

Diana
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog