Wednesday, November 20, 2019

Paper Craft Crew Inspiration Challenge #PCC359:Gather Together (30 Day Gratitude Challenge: Day 20)

Good morning!

I know I've been talking about Christmas quite a bit but I haven't forgotten that we are still in fall and we're about ready to celebrate Thanksgiving (which I'm so excited for) so this weeks Paper Craft Crew inspiration challenge is perfect to get a little more fall feelings in for today's gratitude card.  I fell in love with the Come to Gather Product suite this year as soon as I saw it, all those leaves and the cute little pumpkins, so I decided to get it a little inky again for today card.

I started with Cajun Craze cardstock for the cardbase and then added Early Espresso cardstock as the mat for the Very Vanilla cardfront (which was embossed with the Pinewood Planks 3D Embossing Folder and sponged with Soft Suede ink).

Next I took a piece of Mint Macaron cardstock and cut it out with the Layering Circles Dies before stamping the greeting from the Gather Together stamp set in Early Espresso.  I used the Gathered Leaves Dies to cut out lots of leaves in various sizes and an assortment of fall colors and then scrunched them up and sponged them with Soft Suede ink to distress them before attaching them to the cardfront to mimic the wreath in the inspiration picture.  The small pumpkins are Very Vanilla and stamped in Soft Suede and attached with dimensionals.  The final touch was to add a ribbon element using the Come to Gather Ribbon Combo Pack.

If this card doesn't make you love fall I don't know what will, love all the textures and dimension.  Make sure to check out the other cards the design team is sharing and we would love for you to play along and share what you create with this inspiration.

Below are easy ordering links for the products used on today's card:

Product List

Enjoy,

Diana
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog