Sunday, November 24, 2019

30 Day Gratitude Challenge: Day 24

Good evening,

It has been a non-stop day, and I'm just now sitting down since I got up this morning (and I'm at Aidan swim team practice, lol!)  We were back at it with the Christmas decorations and we had some dear friends help with family pictures so that was a fun break!  Despite all this I got a little time in the studio to make today's gratitude card.  The Feels Like Frost Specialty Designer Series Paper is so stunning it's easy to let it carry the bulk of the card and still turn out beautiful!

I used Seaside Spray cardstock for the cardbase and then matted a piece of the DSP with Night of Navy cardstock.  The greeting is from the Itty Bitty Greetings stamp set and was stamped in Night of Navy ink on Whisper White cardstock before being cut out with the Stitched Shapes Dies and attached to the card with dimensionals. Behind the greeting I added a little piece of the Seaside Spray 1/4" Metallic Ribbon for the perfect finishing touch.

The great thing about this ribbon is that not only does it make beautiful Holiday themed projects but the photographs work equally well for everyday so you can use it for any occasion.  I know that this paper is sold out so I hope you were able to get yours so you can continue to enjoy it!

Below are easy ordering links for the products used on today's card:

Product List

Enjoy,

Diana
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog