Thursday, November 14, 2019

30 Day Gratitude Challenge: Day 14

Good afternoon!

I had so much fun earlier this week with the Country Home set I decided to make a different version for today's gratitude card.

I started with Gray Granite cardstock for the cardbase and then added a piece of Pretty Peacock cardstock that was embossed with the Subtle Embossing folder for the cardfront and then added a strip of DSP from the Come to Gather Designer Series paper (love the linen texture in this paper!)

The main stamped was stamped on Whisper White cardstock with Momento Black ink so it could be colored in with my Stampin' Blends and then I cut it out with the Stitched Nested Labels Dies.

The greeting is on Mint Macaron cardstock and stamped with Blackberry Bliss ink before being cut out with the Layering Circles Dies and then attached to the card with dimensionals.  To dress this card  up I added a few enamel dots from the 2019-2021 In Color Faceted Dots and Nobel Peacock Rhinestone packs.

I love the soft colors in this card, just peaceful and calming which is perfect this time of year!

Below are easy ordering links for products used on today's card:

Product List

Enjoy,

Diana
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog