Friday, March 31, 2017

Final Day of Sale-a-Bration 2017: Thank You Flowers

Happy Friday!  It's the last day of the month, which means we have just a few short hours left during this years Sale-a-bration event, I don't know about you but I've absolutely loved all the great items we could earn for FREE during this promotion!  I wanted to take this time to thank all my friends and customers for your support and hope you've gotten everything you need for your upcoming projects.

Today I thought I would share a quick and easy card that uses two of fabulous SAB stamp sets for inspiration before we say goodbye.

I stared with Whisper White thick cardstock for the cardbase and then added a layer of Watermelon Wonder cardstock as a mat for the cardfront which is also Whisper White.  I stamped the greeting from the So Very Much stamp set (SAB Freebie!) in Basic Black ink.  Next I used the Avant Garden stamp set (also a SAB Freebie!) and stamped the flowers using Watermelon Wonder, Peekaboo Peach, Mint Macaron, and Emerald Envy ink (lots of fun In Colors).  The final touch was to wrap a piece of Emerald Envy Baker's Twine around the card front and tie a bow.

I love the simplicity of this card, it really let's the flowers and greeting be the focus and the bright colors mixed with the black and white really pop.  There are so many occasions where I need to write and send thank you's, I'm definitely going to be making more of these to share my thoughts of gratitude!

Below are easy ordering links for the product's used on today's card:

Product List
Have a great weekend!

Diana
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog