Sunday, March 12, 2017

The Remarkable InkBig Blog Hop: Sale-a-brate Sparkle!




 

Good afternoon!  I have a surprise project for you today.  Welcome to the Remarkable InkBig Blog Hop for March 2017. This month our theme is “SaleABration”.  I feel like time is running out to play and share with all the great Sale-a-bration items, especially the second released items so I decided to jam pack this card with three different items.  You may just be starting the blog hop here at my blog – Diana Eichfeld or may have come from the person previous to me in the list, Chris Miller. If you get off track at any time, the full lineup below will help you move along from blog to blog so you see all the projects. At the moment you are visiting me at lucky number #13.

I started with Mint Macaron cardstock for the cardbase and then added a piece of Going Gray cardstock behind my Whisper White cardfront.  On the cardfront I used the Delicate Details stamp set and stamped the edge in Smoky Slate cardstock.  I also used the Gorgeous Grunge stamp set and stamped the splotches using Bermuda Bay and Sweet Sugarplum ink. 

Next I used the uber fabulous colored glimmer paper (a SAB Freebie) and created scalloped square frames using the Big Shot and Layering Squares framelits.

The greeting is from the Reverse Words stamp set (another new SAB Freebie) and was stamped in Mint Macaron ink on Whisper White cardstock before cutting it out with the Big Shot and the Stitched Shapes Framelits and sponged around the edge with Going Gray ink.

These colors are so fun and fresh, they totally make me think of spring (even though we are expecting our first real snow of the season, crazy I know). The mix of modern and more delicate images are an interesting contrast.  I am definitely stocking up on this glimmer paper so I can have plenty in my stash for future projects!

Thanks for taking part in our blog hop, there are so many amazing ideas and inspiration you don’t want to miss. Remember that currently you are at my blog, Stampin' Fun with Diana.

Blog Hop List:
1. 
2. 
3. 
4. 
5. 
6. 
7. 
8. 
9. 
10. 
11. 
12. 
13. 
14. 
15. 
16. 

17. 
18. 
19. 
20. 
21. 
22. 
23. 

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday!

Diana
Pin It!

5 comments:

  1. Wow!!! Your card is just full of fun and happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those scalloped frames! I'm going to try that! Very pretty card, Diana!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful card! Love the glimmer paper touch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful card with lots of fun details!

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog