Monday, April 27, 2015

Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration Masculine Monday: Guy Greetings

Happy Monday!  I hope you enjoyed your weekend, why is it that the weekend flys by and week days last so much long?  Just doesn't seem right.  Since it's the fourth Monday of the month it's time for Masculine Monday on the  Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration.  I always have fun with these posts as it gives me an excuse to work on those "dude" cards.  My dad's birthday is next month so I decided that this would be the perfect opportunity to get his card finished.

I started with Lost Lagoon for the cardbase and then added a piece of DSP from the Adventure Bound Designer Series Paper Stack (I sponged all over the DSP with Sahara Sand and Early Espresso ink for a more distressed look.  The stamps are from the Guy Greetings stamp set and I stamped the car in Early Espresso and the words in Blackberry Bliss ink.

Along the left side of the card I added a piece of Typeset Specialty Designer Series Paper (that was sponged with Lost Lagoon and Sahara Sand ink) and matted it with Blackberry Bliss cardstock.  The final touch was to added some Lost Lagoon and Blackberry Bliss 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon.

This card is nice and simple with an elegance that I hope my dad will appreciate, the different patterns are fun to play against each other.  The other design team members are sharing some great cards as well so make sure you check them out for further inspiration (remember father's day isn't too far away so if you don't have any guy birthdays coming up this set would also be great for getting a head start on Father's Day cards and projects.

Below are easy ordering links for the products used on today's card:

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog



Enjoy and have a great week!

Diana
Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous card Diana! Love the colors and stampin' on the DSP...genius!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog