Friday, April 17, 2015

Sketch Frenzy Friday Sketch Challenge: Hello Life Tidbits

Good morning!  We made it through another week and looking forward to the weekend.  Aidan has a birthday sleepover so we have almost 24 hours of kid free time, what are we to do????  Haha!  I was a little behind this week and forgot about my card for this weeks Sketch Frenzy Friday sketch challenge that Patrice designed for us (I know you’re shocked!) So I had to come up with something quick that you would still enjoy, enter the Hello Life Simply Created kit.  I had a pile of miscellaneous pieces left over from the project kit (you get lots of extra pieces which is fabulous) so I pulled out the four punched out hearts and started with that as the inspiration for this card.   

I started with Smoky Slate cardstock for the base and then added a piece of Marina Mist cardstock that was embossed with the Big Shot and Tiny Triangles Embossing Folder before matting with Basic Black.

I attached the four hearts and used the heart stamp from the Hello Life stamp set to stamp the white heart on the Black Chalkboard heart.  I also added a Vintage Faceted Button tied with some Basic Black Baker’s Twine for some added bling.  The greeting is from the And Many More stamp set and was stamped with Tuxedo Black Memento Ink on Smoky Slate cardstock and punched out with the Word Window Punch and attached with dimensionals.

I love how we can make a really pretty card in no time and not using a ton of products and still come up with something that will impress!  Also took some liberties with this layout and flipped and turned it to suit what I needed, but it all works in the end.  Make sure to check out the other design team creations for further inspiration and then play along.

Below are easy ordering links for the products used on today’s card:

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


 
Have a great Friday and enjoy your weekend!

Diana
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog