Monday, December 22, 2014

Quick and Easy, Last Minute Christmas Gifts

Good morning!  We've entered the last days before Christmas, are you ready?  We had a great weekend relaxing and enjoying some holiday traditions but I must admit I still have more things to get finished than I would care for.  It always seems like you have some last minute gift needs that come up so I thought I would share a super quick and easy gift that is sure to please.  There are some friends that Aidan wants to give a little something to so I found this glass milk bottles in the dollar section of a local store (they were sold in packages of two) as wells as these cute paper straws, I thought of adding the straws to go with the "milk".  I just filled each of them with candy and then decorated them for a fun threat.  I added circles of DSP from the Trim the Tree Designer Series Paper Stack that were punched out with the 1 3/4" Circle Punch on the top of the bottle top for some extra festive fun.

I wrapped a piece of Under the Tree Specialty Designer Series Paper around the bottle and made sure to include the straw inside the DSP wrap.  Next I tied a piece of Silver Baker's Twine around the bottle.  I used two different stamp sets for the greeting, Mingle all the Way and Merry Everything and after stamping the greeting used the 1 3/4" circle punch to cut them out and use dimensionals to attach them to the bottle.  I added cute little flag to the top of the straw using extra tags I had from the Many Merry Stars Simply Created Kit (the Cherry Cobbler stars are also from the kit).  I also used some Silver Glimmer Paper and the star punch from the Itty Bitty Accents Punches Pack to make some glimmery stars.  The greeting on the flag tag uses the Project Life Holiday Cheer Stamp set.

Here' a close up of one of the bottles, aren't they cute?  These are so easy and Aidan's really excited to deliver these to his friends in the next couple of days.





Below are easy ordering links for the products used on today's projects:
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog



Good luck wrapping everything up on your To Do list, enjoy!

Diana

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog