Monday, December 29, 2014

Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration Masculine Monday: Playful Pennants

Good morning!  What a fabulous, extended Christmas weekend!  We had such a great, relaxing time just enjoying time as a family which is perfect.  Thankfully we are off this week as well so there is lots more of this planned.  Today I decided to double up on the fun for today's card I used the Hand Stamped Sentiments sketch challenge for today's Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration Masculine Monday card.  This sketch is so easy and really lends itself to letting the DSP take center stage.  I started with Crushed Curry cardstock for the cardbase and then added a piece of Smoky Slate cardstock that was embossed with the Big Shot and Polka Dot Embossing Folder.  Next I added two pieces of DSP from the Flashback Designer Series Paper Package and then wrapped some Crushed Curry Baker's Twine around the cardfront.
 
For the greeting I used the Playful Pennants stamp set that I just recently got an this was my first time using I (so fun!).  I stamped the greeting in Real Red ink on Very Vanilla cardstock before cutting it out with the Big Shot and Circle Collection Framelits. I also added a little sponging around the edge of the circle with some Smoky Slate ink before attaching it to the cardfront with dimensionals.
 
This card is so fun and playful it will be great for sending birthday greetings and I definitely need to restock my stash of birthday cards so this will fit the bill, and I may have to make a few more (this would also be a great card to use up some of those scraps of paper we all have lying around).  Make sure to check out the other cards the design team members are sharing for additional inspiration.

Below are easy ordering links for the products used on today's card:
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog



Have a great day!

Enjoy,

Diana
Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Love your card today! This DSP is perfect for masculine cards with the colors. The twine tied it up nicely!!

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog