Monday, March 7, 2016

Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration Color Challenge SSINKCC31: Perfect Pairings

Good morning!  What a beautiful weekend, we were able to enjoy it all while we were busy with activities, but I was able to get a little time in the studio.  With the start of a new week it's time for some new inspiration, in this case it's time for this months color challenge over on the SSINKspiration blog.  I'll admit, I was in such a rush that when I went to make my card I used last month's colors and didn't realize it until I was finished, so this is take two, but I like it just as much, and it uses three different Sale-a-bration items that you only have until the end of the month to earn, for FREE!

 I started with Lost Lagoon cardstock for the cardbase and then took a piece of Pink Pirouette cardstock and embossed it with the Big Shot and Honeycomb Embossing Folder.  Next I used one of the UV resist cards from the Memories in the Making Project Life Speciality Card Collection (SAB Freebie!!) and used Rich Razzleberry ink to color it in. 

I took another piece of cardstock, whisper white this time and cut it the same size as my embossed piece and this time I stamped it using the What I Love stamp set (SAB Freebie!!) using Rich Razzleberry and Pink Pirouette ink.  The greeting is from the Perfect Pairings stamp set (another SASB Freebie!!) and was stamped on Whisper White cardstock using Rich Razzleberry ink and then cut out using the Big Shot and Oval Collections framelits.  I sponged around the edge using Lost Lagoon ink before attaching the piece to the cardfront with dimensionals.

Of course I had to add some extra elements to bump this card up a level so I added some 5/8" Natural Chevron ribbon using Fast Fuse Adhesive to attach it and then a bow using Rich Razzleberry 1/4" Cotton Ribbon for the final element.

I have lots of friends birthdays coming up and with the #imbringbirthdaysback campaign I need lots of birthday cards so this is perfect and will definitely being going to a friend in the near future.  The other design team members are sharing some other cards for go check them out for inspiration and then we would love for you to play along with us.

Below are easy ordering links for the products used on todays card:




Have a great day!

Diana
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog