Monday, March 14, 2016

Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration Card Sketch SSINKCS31: Party Pants

Good morning!  What a fun-filled weekend, we had a race, scout mulch delivery, baseball tryouts, and stamp class just to name a few things (no wonder time seems to fly by!!)  Even though I didn't have a lot of time in the studio but I enjoyed the time I did, it's so therapeutic.  I've bee having lots of fun playing with the new Sale-a-bration stamp set, Party Pants (it's got some really fun sayings), and decided to use it for this months sketch challenge over on the SSINKspiration blog.

I started with Tip Top Toupe cardstock for the card base and then added a piece of Pool Party cardstock that was embossed with the Big Shot and the Elegant Dots Embossing Folder.  I added two pieces of designer series paper from the Cherry on Top Designer Series Paper Stack (I haven't used the paper for awhile and forgot how much I love all the colors and prints!)

I used the Party Pants stamp set for the stamping and stamped the three balloons using Crushed Curry, Cucumber Crush, and Watermelon Wonder ink on Whisper White cardstock and cut them out using my Paper Snips (the balloons do match the Balloon Bouquet Punch but I don't own it).  I stamped the greeting in the yellow balloon using Basic Black ink and attached pieces of Crushed Curry Baker's Twine to each of the balloons before attaching them to the cardfront for the balloon strings (I did use a dimensional to attach the greeting balloon).  The final touch was to add a small bow using the Bermuda Bay 1/8" Stitched Ribbon.

I had so much fun playing with this sketch and there are so many different shapes you could use for the flower shapes, we would love for you to play along with us and share your card!  Remember, we only have a few weeks left in Sale-a-bration so make sure you don't miss out on all the great items you can earn for free.

Below are easy ordering links for the product's used on today's card:



Have a great day!

Diana
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog