Sunday, March 27, 2016

Happy Easter: Suite Sayings

Happy Easter!  I hope you are enjoying a wonderful day full of family and traditions.  We're enjoying a nice and relaxing day, which is perfect!  I wanted to share a quick and pretty Easter card (and it could easily use other greetings for whatever you need.

I started with Soft Suede cardstock for the cardbase and then added a piece of Birthday Bouquet Designer Series Paper (this was my first time using this paper and it's so soft and pretty, stunning) and let it be the focus of the card.  I wrapped a piece of Watermelon Wonder 1" Stitched Satin Ribbon around the DSP.

For the greeting I used the Suite Sayings stamp set and stamped it using Soft Suede ink on Pool Party cardstock and cut it out with the Big Shot and Oval Collection Framelits.  To frame the greeting I used some Soft Suede cardstock and cut it with the Big Shot and the Lots of Labels Framelits.  The greeting was attached with dimensionals and for a final touch I used a couple of pearls at the top and bottom.

These flowers are so pretty, it really makes me think spring which is perfect for Easter wishes.

Have a happy and enjoyable Easter Sunday!

Diana
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog