Thursday, March 31, 2016

SSINKspiration Sparkle and Shine: Baby Bling!

Good morning!  I really had fun yesterday for my birthday, the guys really spoiled me and had fun.  Today I decided to take a break from birthdays and make a card to celebrate babies using todays's sparkle and shine theme over on the SSINKspiration blog.  I have a dear friend who recently had a new princess so I decided to make a card with lots of bling to celebrate.

I started with Mint Macaron cardstock for the cardbase and then added took a card from the Hello Baby Girl Project Life by Stampin' Up cards and cut it down for the cardfront.  The greeting is from the Big News stamp set and after stamping it in Basic Gray ink on Mint Macaron cardstock I cut it out using the Big Shot and Lots of Labels Framelits (then cut it down to make it skinnier with my paper cutter and sponged around the edges with Basic Gray ink).  I also added two Pink Pirouette candy dots from the Subtles Candy Dots package on the sides of the greeting.

I used the 2" Circle Punch and Silver Foil Sheets to make the half circle on the bottom of the greeting and punched out a little banner using the Banner Punch and Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper.  The final touch was to add some sequins from the Metallics Sequin Collection for a final sparkly accent.

It's great to use the Project Life cards for things other than memory keeping and this helped determine the color pallete and accents for the card (plus my friends loves green so I know this will be a hit).

Below are easy ordering links for the products used on today's card:



Remember, today's the last day of Sale-a-bration so make sure you order all those items on your wish list now so you can get those SAB freebies!!

Enjoy!

Diana
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog