Monday, April 4, 2016

Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration Color Challenge SSINKCC32: Feel Goods

Good morning!  What a crazy weekend, that weather really impacted our weekend activities, from Boy Scout Trout-a-ree to the Cherry Blossom 10 Miler the weather and particularly the wind really was a force to be reckoned with.  It's time for another color challenge over on the SSINKspiration blog and I decided to focus on some products from the Annual catalog that may be overlooked at times.
I started with Marina Mist cardstock for the cardbase and then layered a piece of Pear Pizzaz cardstock behind a Whisper White cardfront.  On the cardfront I started by stamping the swirl design from the Chalk Lines stamp set in Pear Pizzaz ink and then took the Clear Wink of Stella glitter pen to outline the swirls for a little sparkle (see the close up picture).  Next I took the splatter stamp from the Gorgeous Grunge stamp set and stamped in both Marina Mist and Pear Pizzaz ink.  I used some Fast Fuse adhesive to attach a strip of Marina Mist 1/4" Cotton Ribbon across the center of the cardfront.
For the greeting I stamped this saying (one of my favorites!!) from the Feel Goods stamp set and stamped on Whisper White cardstock and punched it out with the 2 1/2" circle punch before sponging around the edge with Pear Pizzaz cardstock.  For the mat for the circle I started by cutting a piece of Crushed Curry cardstock using the Big Shot and Deco Labels Framelits and then embossed it with the Brickwall Embossing folder (and then sponged all over with Sahara Sand ink).  I used dimensionals to attach the greeting piece to the cardfront.  To finish things off I took strip of pearls and colored them with a marker (use a sharpie or Blendabilities marker) before attaching them to the card.
 
I had lots of fun with this card and was really feeling this message this weekend, which we all need.   Make sure to check out the other cards the design team is sharing for inspiration and then play along with use, would to see what you come up with. 
 
 
Below are easy ordering links for the products used on today's card:



Enjoy!

Diana
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog