Friday, June 5, 2015

Sketch Frenzy Friday Card Sketch: Any Many More

Good morning!  What a crazy week, I’m really looking forward to the weekend.  Between not feeling well, the hubby traveling, and Aidan busy with school testing it’s been a long week and I need to relax (and let’s be honest get some quality time in the stamp studio!!) 

It’s an exciting week with the release of the new Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog and anytime we can play with new products is always fun and exciting.  Today I’m sharing a card for this weeks Sketch Frenzy Friday Sketch challenge and this card is a combo of old and new products.  I started with Basic Black for the cardbase and then added a piece of Whisper White cardstock that was embossed with the Big Shot and the new Boho Chic Embossing Folder.  Next I added a piece of Basic Black Baker’s Twine across the bottom of the card for my banner as well as a couple of piece of Cherry on Top Washi Tape.  I used the Star Framelits and the star punch from the Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack to cut out the stars using Gold Glimmer Paper, Cherry on Top DSP, and Neutrals DSP.

The greeting is from the And Many More stamp set and I stamped it using Versamark ink on Basic Black cardstock and heat embossed it using the Heat Tool and Gold Embossing Powder.  To cut out the greeting I used the Big Shot and Itty Bitty Framelits and then attached it to the card with dimensionals.  I had an extra gold star I punched out so I added it to the top of the greeting for a little more bling.

The little time that I’ve had to use the new In Colors I have to admit, they a gorgeous and really complement each other and our other colors, it will be fun to see what we come up with!  The design team is sharing some fun cards so make sure to check them out and then come play along with the Sketch Frenzy Friday ladies, we’d love to have you!

Below are easy ordering links for the products used on today’s card:

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


 
Have a wonderful weekend and happy crafting!

Diana
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog