Wednesday, June 24, 2015

GoDivas New Catalog Swap: Friendly Wishes

Good morning!  WOW, this heat is crazy, summer definitely wants to make sure we know she’s here and ready for fun (it’s times like this I appreciate getting up really early to work out so it’s a little better).  So we’ve been enjoying all the fabulous new pretties from recently released catalog I thought I would share a card I made for a swap group I’m in GoDivas.  This is an amazing group of demonstrators and we swap at the release of new catalogs, events, etc. which is a great way to have lots of wonderful samples to show using the new products.  This was my first time swapping with the group so I was more than a little nervous but I thought I would share the card I used for the swap, it’s really fun. 

I started with Cucumber Crush for the cardbase and then layered a piece of Whisper White cardstock that was embossed with the Big Shot and Lucky Stars Embossing Folder.  Next I cut out several circles using the new Cherry on Top Designer Series Paper Stack as well as a circle in Tip Top Toupe.  The greeting is from the Friendly Wishes stamp set and was stamped on Whisper White cardstock and then punched along the top with the Ornate Tag Topper Punch.  I also added a piece of Cherry on Top Washi Tape to the bottom of my tag and a little piece of Watermelon Wonder 1” Dotted Lace Trim was tied to the top of the tag before attaching it to the cardfront with dimensionals.

I love the Cherry on Top Product Suite, it’s so fun and cheery, and you should check out all the prints, so many options!! 

Below are easy ordering links for the products used on today’s card:

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


 
Happy Stamping,
 
Diana
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog