Saturday, January 12, 2013

Vintage Hearts Send Loving Greetings

I'm back and I have to say I'm having an absolutely amazing time!  Last night was the pajama party and it was so fun hanging out with the ladies in our pj's and partying the night away.  I'm back with another card I made for a swap.  This was for an organized valentine swap and I definitely wanted something soft and girly.  I embossed the Crumb cake layer with the Lacy Brocade embossing folder and then used a sponge dauber to add Whisper White craft ink to help make the embossed image "pop".  The ribbon flag is this fabulous new 1 1/4" two-toned pink ribbon and I used a strip of sticky strip to help hold the pleats.  Next I cut out hearts with the Hearts collection framelits and crumpled up the black heart and then spritzed it with the champagne shimmer mist I made and crumbled up the heart cut with the First edition DSP and then sponged it with Crumb Cake ink.  The pink heart was cut and embossed from the scalloped heart embosslit and I sponged on Rose Red ink.  The final touch was to add the greeting from the That's the Ticket stamp set and I heat embossed it with black embossing power, Versamark, and the heat gun.  The card was assembled with a ton of dimensionals so it has lots of texture and dimension.
 
This was the second design for this card swap and I have to admit I LOVE IT!  We'll actually be making this card at this months Just Cards class so you won't want to miss out.
 
I'm heading home today and while I'm having a great time I can't wait to get home and see my boys, miss them a ton.
 
Enjoy,
 
Diana
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog