Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Loving Seasonal Sayings

Good morning friends!  Today I'm sharing a card I made in less than five minutes using scraps from my desk, so fun!  This card uses the Seasonal Sayings stamp set from the Holiday catalog.  I was so happy to get this stamp before the catalog ends today, did you get everything you want before time runs out?  The cardbase was run through the Big Shot with the Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder.  Next I added a piece of Real Red DSP from the Polka Dot parade designer series paper pack and matted that on Whisper White that was punched with the Scallop Trim border punch.  The ribbon is Whisper White 3/8" taffeta ribbon (this is probably my favorite ribbon we have right now, it's so soft and awesome!)  The greet was cut with the Big Shot and the Labels Collection framelits and matted on a piece of Champagne Shimmer paper cut with the same framelits (I had this left over from the New Year's card I shared a couple of days ago).  This shimmer paper is perfect and I'm sad to be saying goodbye to it, thankfully I do have some in my personal stash.
 
This card was nice and simple which is perfect, enjoy!
 
Diana

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog