Thursday, January 10, 2013

Orlando here I come, whoo hoo!

I've been looking forward to this day for several weeks.  Today I'm heading to Orlando to join Stampin' Up demonstrators from the U.S. and Canada for our annual Leadership Conference.  This is a great event to see some fabulous ladies and get recharged for the new year with lots of new creative and business ideas.  Part of any SU event is swapping so I thought I would share some of the cards I made to share.  This swap card is so simple, fun, and shows off the fabulous new valentine designer paper, More Amore.  I used this exact same layout for a Christmas card last month, just change the colors, DSP, and greeting and it fits any occasion.  I greeting is from the Wacky Wishes stamp set and also uses the Pool Party ruffled ribbon.  I'm loving the trend of using flags and banners on cards and seem to use them all the time lately, it's also great to show off different papers and how they coordinate.
 
This card is lots of fun and would be great for making multiples.  I'm planning on trying to post updates from the conference if technology permits so stay tuned.
 
Have a great day!
 
Diana
Pin It!

2 comments:

Search This Blog