Monday, January 28, 2013

Fun and Easy Valentine Treats

I'm excited to share another project I completed this weekend for Aidan's school class.  I love making little treats for the kids for every holiday and am not looking forward to the day Aidan no longer wants to share these with his friends.  This project used the Happy Valentine Heart single stamp set bundle Stampin' Up! offered earlier this month along with the 1x8 cello bags.  I used both Valentine's M&M's and Sweettarts for the candy and just stamped the heart, punched it out with the large heart punch and then tied them to the bags.  I used Real Red 3/8" taffeta ribbon (retired) for the bow and Whisper White baker's twine to tie the heart to the bow.  The final touch was a rhinestone for a little bling. 
 
These turned out so cute and was super easy to make a 27 of them in no time.  I also love having this project done early since I have lots of other projects I want to complete.
 
Enjoy!
 
Diana

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog