Friday, January 25, 2013

Patterned Occasions Make Quick and Easy Cards

Good morning friends, we've reached other weekend, yeah!  It's been crazy this week, Chris was out of town so Aidan and I have been on the go and while I've been working in the studio I haven't been able to share any projects with you, so this morning I'm sharing a fun and cute card I made with one of the FREE Sale-a-bration stamp sets.  Patterned Occasions is a fun set with lots of cute images, perfect for any occasion, plus they fit into several of our punches which made layering a breeze. 
 
This card has a card base of Tangerine Tango and I took a piece of Whisper White cardstock and ran it through the Big Shot with the Chevron embossing folder (one of my favorites).  The patterned paper is from the Sycamore Street DSP (also free with a $50 order) and matches the color of denim.  I also added a piece of Tangerine Tango stiched ribbon (yep, you guessed it, another FREE sale-a-bration item, there are so many fun items to choose from).  The stamped image was inked with Stampin' Write markers and punched out with the 1 3/4" circle punch and matted with a piece of Pool Party cardstock punched with the Scallop Circle Punch.  I used the white gel pen to add little dots in each of scallops for a little extra detail and attached the whole thing to the card with dimensionals, so fun!
 
This card is so cute and cheery so it will definately brighten someone's day.  I hope you enjoy and please let me know if you want to place an order to earn any of these free items, this is a perfect time to stock up on all the staples for your studio or puchase those items that have been on your wish list, there's no limit to the amount of free items you can earn.
 
Enjoy and have a nice weekend,
 
Diana
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog