Friday, January 11, 2013

A Sale-a-bration Sneak Peak

Good morning friends!  I'm back and am loving the warm weather, fabulous.  I'm back to share another card I created to swap, this one is a sneak peak from this years Sale-a-bration stamp sets. This card also uses my current favorite item from the Spring catalog, the hexagon embossing folder, love this shape!  The stamped images are from the Feeling Sentimental stamp set that you can earn for FREE with a $50 order in less than two weeks.  What's even better, the designer series paper is Sycamore Street and the ribbon is from the Sycamore Street ribbon and button bundle.  Don't recognize these accessories, well they're sale-a-bration items as well, which means you can get them for FREE, how awesome is that!  You are not going to want to miss out on these items the colors are so bright and cheery, definitely my style!
 
I hope you enjoy and start working on your wish list so you can earn all the fabulous, exclusive items once Sale-a-bration starts.  If you want to get even more for free?  Contact me to schedule your own provide party with friends and you and your friends can get FREE products, it's almost like Christmas hasn't ended.
 
Enjoy,
 
Diana
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog