Thursday, May 4, 2017

New Catalog Sneak Peak: Daisy Delight

Good morning!  Last month I attended Stampin' Up!s On Stage event in Savannah and I was honored to be one of the display stampers, which means I was sent a box of super secret goodies from the new catalog and made samples to demonstration some of the new products.  Now that OnStage has happened I can share the projects I made so I'll be rolling them out all month, trust me you're going to be so excited for all the items in this new catalog, it's wonderful!

This card includes three of the new In Colors:  Tranquil Tide, Powder Pink, and Berry Bust.  I love all of the new colors and the additional options they provide to our current color collection.

I started with Berry Burst cardstock for the cardbase and then added a mat of Tranquil Tide cardstock behind the cardfront.  For this card, the cardfront is where it's all at, glossy cardstock is returning to the catalog (yeah!!) so I did a little emboss resist by stamping with the new Daisy Delight stamp set set, versamark ink and White Emboss Powder (then I heated it up using the Heat Tool).  Then I took a sponge and sponged using the Powder Pink, Berry Burst, as well as Sweet Sugar Plum.  Next I wrapped a piece of 5/8" Whisper White Organza Ribbon (retiring).

The greeting is also from the Daisy Delight stamp set and was stamped on Whisper White cardstock using Berry Burst and Sweet Sugarplum ink and then cut out with the Big Shot and the Stitched Shapes Framelits.  I did sponge around the edge using Powder Pink ink before attaching to the cardfront with dimensionals.  The final touch was add one of the 2017-2019 In Color Bitty Bows (aren't they cute, and already have an adhesive dot for easy use).

I love how the new In Colors fill some holes in our current color selection and work very will with our current colors as well and I know you'll love them!  The Daisy Delight stamp set is a Two-Step stamp and photopolymer so it's super easy to build the images you want, can't wait for you to give them a try!

Below are easy ordering links for the products you can purchase now (the new catalog items will be available starting in June):

Product List
Enjoy!

Diana
Pin It!

1 comment:

Search This Blog