Friday, May 12, 2017

SSINKspiration Friday Favorites Retiring Bundle: Custom Tee

Happy Friday!  It's been another crazy week but thankfully even with all the rain we've been having Aidan was able to get one of his baseball game in this week (they won!) but it looks like tomorrow may be another wash out, we'll have to see.  So I always make a card for the coach for the end of the season for all the work they do  so I decided to use his team colors for this super fun card which uses one of my favorite retiring bundles, Custom Tee.  The SSINKspiration designers today are all sharing their favorite retiring bundles and it's always fun to see what everyone picks.

I started with Smoky Slate cardstock for the cardbase and then added a piece of Tangerine Tango cardstock for the cardfront that I stamped on the top using the Gorgeous Grunge stamp set (retiring).  Next I added a piece of Basic Black designer series paper (from the Neutrals Designer Series Paper Stack (retiring)) as well as the glimmer stars using the Big Shot, Star Blast Edgelits (retiring), and Silver Glimmer Paper.  I made sure to only attach the star piece along the bottom and middle so I could curl the stars so they're standing up from the page.

Next to make the shirt, I used the Custom Tee (retiring) set on Whisper White cardstock to stamp both the outline and the "All Star Champs" using Basic Black ink.  Next I used the Tie Dyed Stamp Set (retiring) and used Smoky Slate (full strength and stamped off) as well as Tangerine Tango to create the tie dyed effect and then cut the shirt out with the Shirt Builder Framelits (retiring) before attaching it to the cardfront with dimensionals.  The final tough was to add the greeting, which is from the Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set and was punched out with the Classic Label Punch (I punched it twice to cut it down so it just fit the greeting) before attaching it to the cardfront with dimensionals as well.

I know this card uses a lot of stamp set and items but I really love how it turned out and hope Aidan's coach will appreciate it, as well as all the notes the players will write in it.  Remember a lot of the items used in this card are retiring so make sure to order them soon if they are on your wish list (I know these will be staying in my studio for lots of future use!!)

Below are easy ordering links for the products used on today's card:

Product List

Have a great weekend!

Diana
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog