Friday, May 26, 2017

New Catalog Sneak Peak: Daisy Delight

Happy Friday!  So excited for the holiday weekend we have some family fun planned, as well as some crafting, and hopefully a little extra sleep.  Today I'm sharing another sneak peak of the Daisy Delight suite that is in the new catalog (that's only 6 days away, yeah!)  I made this card for a swap I was in and is very similar to one of my display projects for OnStage so I'm sharing both versions.

I started with Old Olive cardstock for the cardbase and then took a piece of Pool Party cardstock and embossed it with the Big Shot and Brickwall Embossing Folder and then sponged all over with Old Olive ink.  Next I used the Big Shot and Layering Circles Framelits to cut a piece of designer series paper from the Delightful Daisy DSP package and then a scalloped circle mat using Night of Navy Cardstock. 

I stamped the daisy on Calypso Coral cardstock with the same color ink and then punched it out with the Daisy Punch and after attaching to the cardfront (just by the center of the flower so I could fluff up the petals) I added a Gold Faceted Gem to the center of the flower.

The greeting is from the same stamp set and after stamping it on Whisper White cardstock using Night of Navy ink I cut it out using the Big Shot and Stitched Shapes Framelits (had to cut it twice to get the stitching on all the sides for this smaller piece) and then sponged around the edge with Old Olive ink before attaching it to the cardfront with dimensionals.







The main differences with this card which I made for the display boards at OnStage in April was I used the Polka Dot embossing folder (which is retiring) I did stamp in the center of the polka dots using the small center flower image from the set.  I didn't have the daisy punch and gems so I used a piece of 5/8" Burlap Ribbon and some new Calypso Coral 1/8" Sheer Ribbon (this ribbon is nice and soft, I used the Whisper White on other projects and dyed it to match what I needed and it worked great).






I really love the looks of both cards and how just a couple of changes gives it a different feel (I will say I wished I had gotten the Daisy Punch in my display stamper box, I was struggling how to use that stamp but not now that we have the punch).

Hope you enjoy and are falling in love with this product suite as much as I am!

Below are easy ordering links for the products that you can purchase now:

Product List

Have a wonderful holiday weekend!

Diana
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog