Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Proverbial Stampers Color Challenge Meet SSINKspiration Retiring Products: Banner Greetings

Good morning!  So the rain continues here in VA (at least the grass and flowers are certainly enjoying all this water).  I decided I needed to add a little cheer so I decided to use the Proverbial Stampers May Color challenge along with the SSINKspiration blog retiring products to share some great retiring products that I'm going to miss going forward.

I stared with Wisteria Wonder cardstock or the cardbase and then added layers of Whisper White cardstock and then a piece of designer series paper from the Have a Cuppa Designer Series Paper Stack (retiring).  To overlay the DSP I took a piece of Soft Suede cardstock and cut it out using the Big Shot and Hexagon Hive Thinlit Die (retiring) and then stamped all over it with the script image from The Open Sea (retiring) stamp set using Soft Suede ink.

I decided to add a couple banners that were cut with the Big Shot and Banners Framelits, one using Wisteria Wonder cardstock which was embossed with the Decorative Dots Embossing Folder and a second that had the greeting using the Perfect Pennants (retiring) stamp set that was inked up using Stampin' Write Markers and attached to the cardfront with dimensionals.  The final touch was to add a double bow that I tied using Whisper White Baker's Twine.

I had so much fun making this card and both of these stamps sets I've had so much fun with and will definitely be keeping around for future projects.  Make sure to check out the SSINKspiration blog for other ideas the design team is sharing using their favorite retiring products, you'll have fun!

Below are easy ordering links for products used on today's card:




Enjoy!

Diana
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog