Wednesday, May 25, 2016

SSINKspiration Retiring Products: Lots of Joy

Happy Wednesday!  It's the midpoint of the week and another beautiful day is ahead of us.  Today on the SSINKspiration blog we're continuing our focus on retiring products and I decided to take things in a different direction and shared a Christmas card (trust me the holiday season will be here before we know it) using the Lots of Joy stamp set.

I started with Cherry Cobbler cardstock for the cardbase and then added a piece of Old Olive cardstock that was embossed with the Big Shot and the Stylish Stripes Embossing Folder before adding a piece of designer series paper from the Merry Moments DSP (retiring).

For the stamped image I decided to make a tag (you could easily take it off to use it as a bookmark, yeah!!).  I took a piece of Whisper White cardstock and used the Scallop Tag Topper Punch to punch the top.  I started my stamping by using smoky slate ink to stamp the stripes along the bottom.  Then the greeting was stamped in Cherry Cobbler ink and the ornament in Old Olive.  To the center of the ornament I added a rhinestone (got to have that bling!!).  For the final touch I added a piece of Whisper White 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon (retiring) and then tied a bow around the ribbon using Cherry Cobbler Baker's Twine.

We made this card during this month's Just Cards class and I love being able to help the ladies get a head start on their Christmas cards and the prints in this designer series paper have been so fun for lots of projects this past year.

Below are easy ordering links or the product's used on today's card:



Have a beautiful day!

Diana
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog