Tuesday, May 31, 2016

SSINKspiration New Catalog Countdown: Confetti Celebration


Good morning!  Did you enjoy your holiday weekend!  What is it about holiday weekends that always make you feel more rested and relax?  I guess it's that one extra day, maybe we need to have regular 3 day weekends.  I can't believe it's almost the end of the month, which means the 2016-2017 Annual Catalog is almost live and ever since I first got my glimpse of all the great new products in our future I've been so excited!  While I've spent a lot of this month really showcasing all the great retiring products today I'm excited to share the new 2016-2018 In Colors and one of the new stamp sets, Confetti Celebration that are part of the new catalog along with other design team members on the SSINKspiration blog as we countdown to the new catalog!

I started with Flirty Flamingo cardstock for the cardbase and then added a layer of Basic Black cardstock that was embossed with the Big Shot and Lucky Stars Embossing Folder.  Next I took a piece of Emerald Envy cardstock and stamped it using the Timeless Textures stamp set using Dapper Denim and Emerald Envy ink.  I used a piece of Gold Foil to mat the cardstock and then I wrapped a piece of Dapper Denim 3/8" Ruched Ribbon (this ribbon is awesome!)  I tied knots using the Dapper Denim and Flirty Flamingo 3/8" Ruched Ribbon.


For the stamped image I used the new Confetti Celebration stamp set and stamped the string of lights using Basic Black ink and colored in the lights using 2016-2018 In Color Stampin' Write Markers.  I used the same markers to color in the greeting image before stamping on Whisper White cardstock.  This piece was matted with Peekaboo Peach cardstock before attaching it to the cardfront with dimensionals.

I love some of the rich, full colors we have in this years crop of In Colors and will really enjoy using them.  Make sure to go check out the design team blog for additional new catalog inspiration, it's going to be a great year!

Below are easy ordering links for the products used on today's card (remember new catalog items will be available for purchase starting June 1):



Enjoy!

Diana
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog