Sunday, May 8, 2016

Happy Mother's Day, Paper Pumpkin Style!

Happy Mother's Day!  I don't know if you've check out the Paper Pumpkin program but I love that I get a kit delivered to my mailbox every month with a predesigned project and all the supplies ready to go.  April's kit was a cute little wreath that I knew my Mother-in-Law would love in her new apartment.  After make the wreath I had some extra pieces so I decided to make a couple of Mother's Day cards to coordinate.  The only thing I added to the card was the Crumb Cake cardbase and the Crumb Cake cardfront that I embossed with the Big Shot and Woodgrain Embossing Folder (I sponged over the embossing to help highlight the texture).  I did also add a couple of rhinestones to the center of the tissue paper flowers.

This card is so fun and I'm a fan of the chalkboard effect so this is great.




Enjoy your Mother's Day and hope you're family is spoiling you in a way you totally deserve.

Diana
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog