Thursday, November 7, 2013

30 Day Gratitude Card Challenge: Day 7

Welcome back to another addition of the 30 Day Gratitude Card Challenge.  I'm having so much fun with this trying to make a variety of cards for these shares so you have lots of inspiration and I have a variety of cards in my card stash.  Today's card is pretty simple and uses the Simply Sketched stamp set (this is a hostess set that has some beautiful image and greetings, you really want to make sure you get this set, it's perfect.
 
The cardbase is Pool Party and I added a piece of Whisper White cardstock.  I used the Epic Day This and That Designer Series paper and matted it with Calypso Coral Cardstock.  I used the Essentials Paper Piercing Pack and Paper Piercer to pierce holes along both edges of the Calypso Coral layer.
 
The main stamped image was stamped in Early Espresso Ink and then colored in with a Blender Pen and Pool Party and Calyspo Coral ink (I also added some Pear Pizazz to the stem) and as a mat for the stamped image layer.  The greeting is from the same stamp set and the greeting was punched out with the Oval Punch and matted with Early Espresso and the Scallop Oval PunchDimensionals make it a breeze to attach the greeting to the card.
 
I hope you enjoyed this card and it's so great, you can use it as a thank you but just as easily make it a birthday, sympathy card, etc.  Just by changing to the greeting.
 
Enjoy and Happy Thursday!
 
Diana

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog