Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Day of Gratitude Card Challenge: Day 5

Good morning and welcome back.  I'm just popping in quickly to share today's gratitude challenge card with you before the day gets started.  This card is fun and uses the new Another Thank You Photopolymer stamp set and a fun coloring technique.  The cardbase is Marina Mist and I layered the cardfront with a piece of Whisper White card stock.
For the greeting I stamped it first in Whisper White embossing powder and then embossed it with the heat gun and Whisper White embossing powder.  Next I used sponges and different colors of ink to create the rainbow effect.  The top of the the card is Pool Party, then I added streak of Marina Mist, and then Island Indigo.  I blended in the matching lines for the colors for a more graduated effect.  The final touch is to take a paper towel and rub off any excess ink.
 
This card is so bright and cheery and I love that you can use this technique with any color combination for a fun effect.  I hope you enjoy and that you fall in love with this card and decide to make this at home as well.
 
Have a great day!
 
Diana

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog